William King Ltd is a family owned independent metals service centre and integrated supplies manager. We operate some of the most technically advanced metals service centres in Europe.
At William King we supply into the leading manufacturers in a range of industries including automotive, domestic appliance, metal packaging and construction.
Our key strengths enable us to work in close partnership with our customers and suppliers to add value and remove cost from supply chains:
- > Our long-term view and independence
- > Our relationships with the major global steel mills
- > Our investment in technically advanced processing equipment
- > Our leading edge IT solutions
- > Our people skills and focus on employee development
Commitment to Quality
- We are all committed to the application of 'best world' Quality Standards.
- We will succeed by working closely with our customers to enable them to be more competitive in their market places.
- We will strive always to identify better ways to co-ordinate and apply the understanding of, the enthusiasm for, the commitment to, and the achievement of customers' quality needs.
Always - 'Right First Time' is our Style!
We supply to major automotive manufacturers including 1st tier. Unrivalled range of processing equipment on one site. Offering a wide range of products; slit coil, blanks, shapes, Spot-welded, notched, embossed and pierced blanks. Full range of automotive grades including mild steel, coated, uncoated, high tensile, stainless steel and aluminium. Additional facilities of warehousing and hire processing. TS16949 approved.
Appliance and General Industries
We supplier for all consumer durables in domestic appliances, construction sector and general industry sectors. Full range of materials, mild steels, hot rolled, enameling steels, zinc coated (hot dipped, electro zinc and galfan), aluminised, stainless, including polished finishes and precoated steels. Material sourcing from worldwide steel mills and other metal makers; our independence allows selection and purchasing of the most appropriate products and mill suppliers to match our customers needs. Materials fully ROHS compliant in accordance with WEEE Directive. Vast range of processing equipment and facilities enabling integrated service supplies from one site
Excellent supply chain relationships, facilitating the smooth supply of a comprehensive range of packaging and non-packaging steels. A wealth of commercial and processing experience supplying diverse market sectors. An integrated approach to supply, characterised by the ability to process a wide range of widths and thicknesses in coil, blank and sheet form. Dedicated light gauge processing facilities, for stock sales and hire processing together with storage opportunities. Domestic supply and worldwide exports with consistent delivery and quality performances leading to excellent, long standing customer relationships. A cost effective alternative to products such as brass and copper
- May 2018
Atlas Centre, Union Road, West Bromwich, B70 9DR
Tel: 0121 500 4100